Tuesday, October 12, 2010

STRIPED SWEATER ++ PINK HURR

The time I find perfect to wear a striped sweater
Is most of the time

Preferably, one with a collar resembling that of a tortoise's
That's the kind

So if anyone out there is wearing that one perfect sweater

...I envy thee

___________________________

Today was soooo fun (except second period; geometry sucks ass). I gave my friend, Victoria , a panda ring because I accidentally ordered two and I gave Ali some earrings that Modcloth gives as a free gift. They very much enjoyed the gifts so I liked making seeing them so happy. I lav my freshies <3
I skipped my club today and went to study hall instead and the guy I sat by looked like a borderline murderer. I was EXTREMELY uncomfortable (No offense, young man, I'm sure you have lots of murderous friends D: ) Also, I would like to NOT do Art II next year because Art I is fucking stupid. The teacher is a total "RACISM AND HOMOPHOBIA IS RONG AND KILLING ANIMALS MAKES ME CRAI BAWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwagljajgaklgj;alegjae;lgjae;".  No two years of that for me, thank you.


Anyways, in more unimportant news, I need to re dye my hair
It was like this about two weeks ago 
NOW IT'S THIS >:C  
Fucking roots (NO PUN INTENDED el o el nigger) 
No one look at the massive bags under my eyes. Don't look.

But yeah, my aunt and my grandma complain that I dye my hair too much so I won't be dying it for a while. I'm trying to let it grow out anyways so, eh.

<3 My life is shitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment