Thursday, October 21, 2010

FALL BREAK N THINGS

I haven't posted in some days, the past 7 days has been pretty overwhelming.

FRIDAY
I sprained my ankle on Thursday so on Friday I went to the doctor so he could check it out. Instead of saying "Oh it's just a sprain" he has to fucking insult me and tell me that because I am overweight no top of the line guy would ever like me and that I would NEVER get a boyfriend (btw, i has boyfriend :/ ). Totally made me cry.

MONDAY
One of my best friends admitted his love to me (which was a total shock, he did not let on or hint or ANYTHING) and I let him down. I can't wait for the awkwardness when I go back to school on Monday. :0


WEDNESDAY
My dog Sandy bit the neighbor's kid yesterday and he had to go to the ER. Soon after she bit my cousin and he had to go to ( I am almost POSITIVE he provoked her, he has been here all week and she's hadn't show'd any disliking towards him. He's the kind of kid who is very...he's a wimpy punk bitch. Whenever he's afraid of something he pushes it away and totally over reacts, so I'm sure after biting the kid next door he was afraid....). This is the the first time this has ever happened. Ever. My aunt is going to put Sandy down no matter what I say. She's a chow and she should not be around children, she's a dog of isolation and protection. I was quite down yesterday after all of this went down so... :( 



 ....

Tomorrow I'm going to a football game with Donald(boyfriend) so that's pretty much the only awesome thing that happens this week.
Pretty much all for now. 
 
<3 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment