Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mario Luigi+ Ben and Jerry

Yesterday night I went to the movies with Donald and we saw The Social Network. Awesome times.

While we were waiting in the lobby for the movie to start we saw the most awesome thing. Mario and Luigi. They came in and bought their tickets and examined the food up front until they finally went into Saw 3D (I think that's what they went into, I forget).NEVERTHELESS, it was awesome to see them 
The Social Network was pretty good but it was kind of...stupid. THEY MADE HIM OUT TO BE AN ASSHOLEFACE. He was seriously pissing me off >:C Fucking douche nigger. But you guys should see it or bootleg it if you're bored.
And Donald, oh Donald, you creep you. <3
STAWP KISSIN MAI FO HEAD AND CHEEKS DURIN DA MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
He bought me a cup of  chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream at Ben and Jerry's across the street. We shared and were very cheesy and lame together kissing in the corner.
That ice cream was hella gross but I DON'T CARE C:
Awesome night was awesome

<3

Oh yeah, and I gots to wear his jacket. Cuz I coo.

No comments:

Post a Comment