Monday, October 11, 2010

The Best Day Ever+ Stuff

I awake to a knock at my window.
My neighbor, Mr.Sun, stood there. Smiling at me.
I opened my window and greeted him with a frown.
"It's going to be a good one, just wait and see."
I closed and locked my window.

I made my bed and I strolled outside
Feeling so ecstatic and satisfied.
I could tell today was going to be
the best day
ever.

___________________

So I've been getting more into children's shows (more than usual) and I like to make the songs from them sound very serious, or like a deep piece of literature. LAME, I know, but it makes me happy.

My things arrived today from Modcloth and I must say, I am most happy. The bag is so cute that I can't wait to show it off tomorrow. Bitches, they will be hating. Oh yes.

I wish my toll freundin Mandy Grathwohl would get a blog, it'd make my day that much better.
Isn't she just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? GAH, so purty.

I suppose that is all for now.
PEACE OUT NIGGA

No comments:

Post a Comment